I have been a long time dabbler with Blender (back in the NaN days) but I've never really become proficient at it. Thus I am finding it difficult to do everything I need for this one project using tutorials. I am trying to:
- Motion track a single point on a video - Done
- Add a particle stream at an offset point to the motion tracked point - Done
- Match the duration to a mouth movement. - Done
- Render that all back out. - Fail
This fails because of my lack of knowledge. What I have tried:
- render out with a background image of the video clip - fail, only get the particles with a black background.
- Setup nodes with the movie and the render as inputs - fail, either only get the video, or the particles with a black background.
I have tried various iterations of this but I have never been able to get the video to render out.
Any assistance would be appreciated.