Pipette brightens the color in texture painter.
How to replicate:
- Go into texture paint mode.
- Select fill tool.
- Select a color e.g.: R: 0.250 G: 0.150 B: 0.070.
- Select Blend mode Mix.
- Fill the mesh.
- Go back to fill tool, click the color and click the Pipette.
- Pipette your colored texture and it will become a brighter color e.g: R: 0.277 G: 0.156 B: 0.071.
- When filling with this brighter color it visibly brightens the texture, and when using pipette again it increases in brightness again.
I was expecting it to retain the same color (R: 0.250 G: 0.150 B: 0.070).
Is this a bug or am I using an incorrect mode?