Hmm.. maybe you want to animate this, in which case this answer would need expanding..
But as a still, this is a close shot:
- A distorted plane with a Triangulation and a Wireframe modifier with a matte black material
- A particle system to place a 'vertex' at every vertex, with the same material
- A duplicate of the plane with a glass material, very low IOR, (no Wireframe, flat shaded)
- A long lens on the camera, to keep vertices about the same size in shot
- A shallow depth of field set for the camera
- A Background shader for the world, large-scale noise to reflections in the glass, but white to the camera and transmission through the glass.
I probably should have used Dupliverts, not particles.. but can't replace the Blend right now...