I'm currently in the process of looking for the best tool to develop an application. Based on the following specification, I'd love to hear from you blender experts whether it's the right framework for my project.
- I'd like to export the final product as both a .exe and .app file.
- It's not a game but rather a mesh utility tool.
- I'll be doing a lot of mesh modifications, solving intersections between planes and meshes - for example.
- I'll need a UI for user
- I'm proficient in Python.
- I'll need tools such as Pandas, scipy and numpy.
- I'll need to import/export 3D file.
- All of the above will be required in final desktop app.
If Blender sounds like a plausible candidate, could you point me towards the modules I should be using (for mesh, UI...)? Any limitations I should be aware of?
If not, do you know an alternative?