It appears there are few other options for copying properties.
Choose the objects to which a property has to be copied (destination)
Then choose the object from which to copy the property (source)
In the Properties panel, RMB on the property and select Copy To Selected.
You can also Press and Hold ALT key and then change the property on active object so that the selected objects also get updated.
In the screenshot, the show_name property on an Cube object is about to be copied to the Lamp and Camera objects.
Some properties can also be copied using the Object > Make Links menu available via Ctrl + L:
Add-On: System Property Chart
There is an add-on called System Property Chart, which is bundled with Blender but is not enabled by default. After enabling, you can use it like so:
- The Property Chart panel is located in the properties panel of the 3D View Editor.
- By default, some properties already exist for viewing and editing. You can save presets by clicking the + icon.
- If you want more properties you can find the property in the interface and the right click on it and choose Copy Data Path and then paste it in the text area below the presets menu.
- The first row displayed is the active object and the rest the selected objects.
- By clicking the clipboard icon next to the column text, properties from active object is copied to selected objects.
Note: This panel displays properties of selected objects only. If there is no selection in the viewport, the spreadsheet is not displayed.