Have an issue with importing/exporting animation into Blender using Collada.
- Export character from Mixamo with simple walk cycle in .dae format
- Import file into Blender.
The result is the mesh getting distorted.
Stuff I've done:
- Quaternion rotation
- Changed to blender render (apparently, cycles was giving an issue)
- Clear scale, rotation, normals, etc
- Zero coordinates
- Not use better collada (didn't work trying to use it)
- Baking animations using recommended settings
- Default settings from export and every other setting
- Exporting the animation/skeleton purely as .dae
- Pretty much whatever I could find online, blender stack exchange forums/etc