- Create images from the compositor
- UVMap a plane and create a Cycles Material
Compositor will create PNGS images
- The compositor can read files as you have done.
- The compositor can save files.
- The compositor can use a render of the 3D view or ignore it.
- The 3D View file saving capabilities such as PNG or movie format can be used by the compositor.
So just render and save the files created by the compositor as any movie. You are simply ignoring the 3D View as input in the compositor and using [Render Active Scene Button]
render/save to a file your [person] image as PNG (1 or more files) with transparent background. You have removed background in compositor.
- Render a very empty scene, which is totally compatible with the compositor. Even though the 3D View can be empty, a camera may be required. Save the single file or image sequence. You could put a nonrenderable text reminder ... [See the compositor]. The image from the compositor will be used in the later steps.
UV MAp and Cycles Material
See the attached Cycles Materials Below
- In a new [scene] in your file ...
- create a plane and uvmap the plane. 33 seconds of work.
- apply the image or image sequence you saved from compositor .... to the plane in a Cycles Material using the UV Map. See images below.
- adjust for Emission and Transparent shaders
- animate the plane with keyframes. Different topic.
- Show you work with progress for new questions
- Know there are many different ways to achieve your goals in Blender. I was just attempting to demonstrate one.
None of this was a tutorial. You may need to look up separate topics for some of the bullet points.
Perhaps typical image mapping and material
Image above rendered with texture in Cycles. Please excuse the fact I used the first image I could find. The plane looks 3D in the final render. I am not promoting any country or its well ....
UV Map and PNG image above