- I am struggling with texture paint mode.
- I have terrain model mesh (50K polygons)
- I followed several tutotorials more times on 2 different PCs, but the problem is I can paint only in paint view in UV editor but I can`t paint directly on the mesh in 3D view port in texture paint mode.
When I paint in UV editor, it is displayed on UV image and also on the model/mesh but when I pay in 3D viewport on the mesh nothing happens at all in both views (3D viewport/UV editor) :(
- I have flipped normals already
- I have image selected in CANVAS in "slots" tab in texture paint mode
- I unwrapped the model in UV editor (edit mode in 3D viewport, selected all faces, pressed U --> Unwrap or Smart UV unwrap)
- I created new image in UV editor, saved it and, reloaded it before painting, I can see it on the model when I turn on texture paint mode.
- I created textures in general properties (N) where I loaded images.
- I have blender render mode on
- I have multitexture settings on in general properties
- I have "space" selected in brush/stroke options
Obviously I miss something or doing something wrong. Please help, I am really desperate :(
I went through all videos and forums on the net but nothing helped yet.