Just a quick question, is there any way to remove a solidify mod on a certain part of a mesh whilst keeping the modifier intact on the rest of the mesh?


Yes, you can add a vertex group to your mesh, which lets you apply the modifier to a specific set of verticies alone.

See this for more information on the solidify modifier, and this for information on creating vertex groups.

| improve this answer | |
  • $\begingroup$ No problem. -comment length minimums wat? $\endgroup$ – Tavi Kohn Jun 5 '18 at 21:13

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.