How I found this problem:
- First, I opened Blender.
- Then, I opened the "Video sequence editor."
- Since I knew I would be working with videos at 60FPS, I changed the frame rate from 24 to 60 FPS in the sidebar.
- Then, I dragged in my first video, and the audio and video lined up correctly (since I changed the frame rate).
- I made a new view thingy to put the preview in by dragging from the bottom left corner of the screen, and I set it to "preview."
- Then, I dragged the "end" slider at the bottom until it lined up with the end of the video, so I could see the whole thing.
Now, here's the problem. When I press play, the video preview plays back really slow (at 24FPS) while the audio is fine. Furthermore, when I pan the video to play back at a different point, the preview starts at the correct point, but plays back too slowly.
How can I fix this, so that the video plays at the correct speed?