I'm new to Blender but want to edit video,I need to replace faces. I will cut face from picture and put there. Found this Overlaying an image to cover a face in a video? but don't get it. Can't found 2D Stabilization I need to replace and track faces in video.I'm beginner and need explanation step by step.I will cut face from picture and put on actor face in video. It's not that easy,video is long 4min It's fight scene from movie,they jumping ,spinning and I need to track all that.Don't even know how to add image :) I'm new to this and is all complicated :) If somebody can help me step by step I will really appreciate that. And I hope that is clear now what I want to say.
- Open the "Motion Tracking" layout.
- Load your video
- Track high contrast points (ctrl+LMB to create a tracking point, then press the track forward/backward buttons)
- Change the layout to "Video Editing"
- Drag in your tracked footage
- Drag in your image file
Use the VSE_Transform_Tools addon to position and size your image over the face
- Alt+S will rescale an image to it's original aspect ratio FYI
Use the "Transform from 2D Track" function (also part of the VSE_Transform_Tools addon) to pin the image to the face.