Here are the methods I use to make a straight cut
- switch the view from perspective to orthographic
- just make a cut then straighten it with s+x+0
- shift+7 to align face to view then make a cut
- use bisect tool then change the angle
- vertex connect pressing J key and then straighten it
There are many other methods too but nothing is as fast as knife cut.
Is there any workaround to make straight cut in perspective view ?
I know we can snap knife tool to vertex & midpoint but it doesn't help in many cases.
Thank-you and sorry for my bad English.