I'm curious about all the ways you can come up with a solution. I'm searching for the way with the least clicks and maybe the two runner ups. I made up some rules on how to count them:
- A default installation should be used.
- Changes in the UI don't count, so you can zoom or pan without adding steps. Changing the pivot point or similar actions count.
- Every press of a mouse button or key counts.
- Combos like ctrlLMB or shiftD count as one.
- The arrow has to be symmetrical. Proportions don't matter, right angles do. The backside of the arrowhead has to be parallel.
- to broaden the field a bit: extra verts are OK as long as they don't distort the shape.
- Addons belong in the realm of the second question.
- In case two answers have the same score, the one posted first gets the checkbox.
The second and more creative question: what's the craziest, least practical and goldbergish way to do it? Feel free to contribute. Any fun solution in between the extremes is probably interesting, too.
So, who manages the least clicks and how?